Privacy statement for the Flexit website
What personal data is processed
Here is an overview of the data and personal information processed by Flexit:
- Username, password, name, address and contact details
- Information about the customer relationship (details of services and orders, payment details, marketing permission and contacts with customer service).
- Any other information collected on the basis of your consent. When we ask for your consent, you will receive specific information about what information we collect, and what it is used for.
How information is collected
Flexit collects information through forms on our websites. Giving this information is voluntary. If you choose not to give this information, we may not be able to give you access to a product or service.
The purpose of collecting the information
- To deliver products and provide services
- To send relevant information
- To make contact and offer our products and services
- How the information is stored
How the data is deleted
Data will be deleted on request if you contact our customer service.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Flexit makes use of subcontractors to assist with service, freight, invoicing and distribution of newsletters. Our subcontractors may process personal data on behalf of Flexit to the limited extent that is necessary to provide assistance and according to signed data processor contracts.
As a user of our website, you have a right of access to the personal details about you which we process and how they are processed. You can also demand that they be corrected or deleted, or limit the use of personal data according to the Personal Data Act.
Where the processing of personal data is based on consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent.
Telephone +47 6981 0000
Flexit AS, Televeien 15, 1870 Ørje, Norway